Rules and Policies
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE
- All families will be charged an annual registration fee, this only includes siblings.
- This fee is good for one year, beginning the month of registration.
- Renewal paperwork will be required annually
- Tuition is due on the first of each month.
- A $15.00 late fee will be applied to any balance not paid by the fifteenth of the month at the end of business day, regardless of the day it falls on.
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards (with a $3.00 service fee) and the City of Montgomery does not allow starter checks.
- Monthly tuition checks are made payable to MP&L (Montgomery Parks & Leisure). Please be sure your child’s name is written on your check
- If you are paying cash, please be sure to get a receipt. Please do not hand any cash or checks to coaches, we do have drop boxes located downstairs and upstairs for your convenience.
- Tuition cannot be combined with any other fees such as the Pro Shop, Concessions, Private Lessons, or Special Events.
- Rates are subject to change, they are reviewed every year before the fall. If applicable, the rate increase will occur beginning in August.
- We offer 1 free trial per student per class per lifetime.
- Trials and new students must be scheduled before the day of classes.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
- If payment of balance is not received by the end of the month, then a notice of intent to withdraw will be sent out.
- If payment of balance is not received by the 5th of the second month, then a notice of withdrawal will be sent out and the student(s) will be withdrawn on the fifteenth day of the second month.
- Full payment must be received before the student(s) will be considered for class placement; this is subject to availability of the classes.
- If your account is delinquent, please do not place your child in classes without communicating with the front desk first.
- We reserve the right to refuse service for consistent past delinquent accounts, including the annual registration fee. This could include sitting the student(s) in the office until a parent/guardian is present.
- Because of our strict student to teacher ratio, missed classes will not result in make-up classes, prorated tuition or refunds.
- There are no refunds for classes missed including scheduled holidays.
- Any changes to classes must be handled by our front desk and may be subject to our waiting list.
- PARENTS MUST NOTIFY THE OFFICE TO DROP A STUDENT FROM CLASS.
- We are a year-round gym (we do not have sessions).
- Only a 15 day written notice via email, regular postal mail or hand delivered to our front desk will be acceptable.
- Please note: You are responsible for payment for your students classes WHETHER OR NOT YOUR STUDENT(S) ATTENDS CLASS until the time you notify the office VIA WRITTEN NOTICE.
- Please do not rely on your student(s) to verbally let us know that he/she will no longer be attending classes.
- If a student(s) stops coming to class without notification, then that students account will be charged for the months enrolled and any late fees incurred.
- This charge will be for holding the students place in that class instead of offering that place to one of the many waiting to get into classes.
WHAT TO WEAR
- For classes, students may wear leotards, t-shirts, shorts, capris, or leggings that do not have any buttons, snaps or zippers.
- Students will go barefooted on the gym floor. For camps or special events, students may wear modest athletic attire.
- Young ladies should wear appropriate sports bras and undergarments with leotards and tumbling attire.
- Stud earrings can only be worn during class. PLEASE LEAVE JEWELRY ARTICLES AT HOME.
- Hair should be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that it stays up for the entire workout.
- Girls should not wear bows or other large hair ornaments that may cause discomfort during activity.
- There is a lost and found bin located under the stairwell and in the office.
- Personal items should be left in cubbies by the door.
- This facility’s staff will not be responsible for ANY items that may be lost or stolen.
- Be sure your student’s personal items are marked with their name.
- The gym can be a hazardous place, therefore, students shall conduct only planned and expected skills.
- Unless directed by a coach (such as conditioning) students SHALL NOT physically come in contact with other students such as pushing, pulling, fighting, bullying, etc.
- We reserve the right to dismiss a child/student due to disruption, behavioral issues or bad language in our facility, this includes but s not limited to siblings, parents and family members.
- Parents are responsible for children not enrolled in classes and should not be left unattended and are not allowed to climb, sit or hang from the railings in or outside of the gym.
- There is no running, jumping, horseplay, gymnastics, or tumbling allowed in the balcony, steps or lobby areas.
- For the safety of our student’s on the gym floor, please turn off your flash when taking pictures or videos of your student(s).
- There is no gum or electronics allowed on the floor
ARRIVAL AND PICKUP
- Be sure your student(s) arrives 5 minutes before (no earlier than 15 minutes) his/her scheduled class time.
- Please pick up your student(s) on time, but no later than 15 minutes after conclusion of class.
- Please inform us if you know you will be late picking up your student(s).
- Instruct your student(s) to wait inside the building and you should escort them from the building to your car.
- During peak times, the parking lot is crowded.
- Please take into consideration that our students may include young children.
- Please drive slowly and carefully.
- Do not take a chance on your student running to and from your car.
- The Armory Athletics staff is not liable or responsible for any students before or after their scheduled classes, this includes the entire building or outside of the building.
- Parking areas are provided for the participants of this program.
- The designated areas are on the west side of the building at the lobby and gymnasium levels, they are labeled as Lot F and Lot D.
- Do not park on the east side of the building or you will be towed at your own expense.
- Please only park in our parking areas during scheduled class or other events your student(s) are participating in.
- Please provide an email address that you check on a regular basis. We send out the following notices by email: Receipts, Statements, Notices of Withdrawal, Emergency Closings, Holiday Notices, Correspondence, and Special Events.
- If you need to contact us in regards to classes or accounts, please call our office at 334-625-2789 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Visit our website at www.armoryathletics.com to see the latest news, new classes and special events.
- Register in the Parent Portal to view your balance.
- At this time we do not accept payment online or registrations.
- Also, like us on Facebook but please do not message us on Facebook as we may not respond as quickly as other means of communication.
- Competitive gynnastics team members are chosen once a year by invitation only.
- If you are interested in your childs progress, feel free to ask his or her instructor.
- We offer two scheduled team tryouts in the Spring every year. For dates, check with the front desk or email the Team Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For current team information, please check the bulletin board by the front desk.