One Weekend per Month, Armory Athletics is Open for Parties!
Pick from 9:30am, 12:30pm, or 3:00 pm
Request a Party below, or call our office (phone number above) to schedule your party!
What to Expect:
- 30 Minutes prior to party for Set-up.
- 1 Hour of fun gym time. Our staff will entertain the kids in the gym with age appropriate activities while catering to the age of the majority. Parents may use this time to set up the party room. We supply two 6 foot tables, but parents are responsible to provide the paper goods, food items and party favors.
- 30 Minutes is party time. This time is parent supervised and no children will be allowed on the gym floor at this time. This is the time for eating, presents and celebrating the birthday child.
- Please be on time, it will be greatly appreciated by us and most importantly by the party before and after yours.
- 30 Minutes after party for Clean-up.
What should you tell your guest?
- Any child that is not currently registered in our program must have a waiver signed by a legal guardian before the party begins.
- Hair should be pulled back, there is no jewelry allowed on the floor, and the child will go barefooted on the floor. Anyone who does not follow guidelines cannot participate in gym time.
- Parents are not permitted on the floor.
There will be a $25.00 rescheduling fee
We accept cash, checks or credit card.
$75.00 non-refundable deposit to secure spot
$125.00 due at party for up to 10 children ages 3-16
$5.00 each for additional children, due at the party
10 party invitations ($5.00 per additional pack of 10)
1 Hour of floor time with an instructor
30 Minutes for refreshments
- Upcoming Birthday Weekends for 2023:
- February 25, March 18, April 29