Welcome to Armory Athletics
We want to welcome you the Armory Athletics Program, located in the heart of our Capital City. We have been serving the tri-state area for over 25 years, and are looking forward to what the future holds for our young athletes. Whether your child is looking for an after-school activity, has a collegiate goal, or an Olympic dream, we hope to build a foundation for all his or her future endeavors. Our staff members are well versed on the progression and safety guidelines put in place by the USA Gymnastics organization. With years of extensive training and experience, we strive to offer your family the highest quality program possible. Thank you for your continued support!
Update: Our office will be open only for phone calls and emails from 8 to 4 Monday through Friday until further notice. We will update as we are updated. Thank You
This is an update in concerns to the Coronavirus.
· As of today March 13, 2020, at 2:00PM our City facility will be closed for any classes, events, or any type of practices until further notice.
· There will be a credit to your account regarding March, all fees still apply to any past due accounts. All student slots that are currently in classes will remain as is.
· All policies and procedures are still in effect as normal, therefore FUTURE tuition will reflect returning dates.
· The front desk will be open from 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM Monday through Friday for payments.
· We have also extended the March due date to March 16, 2020 and your monthly payment will be late on the 17th if it has not been taken care of before.
· There will be no group instruction or gatherings of any kind.
This is all for prevention and care for our community. Sorry for any inconvenience but would rather be over-protective where our students and staff are involved.
If you are a competitive team member, you will be contacted if your schedule changes at any point. All teams are currently not allowed in the facility. We will keep everyone updated as we receive updates.
Please remember to wash your hands and take all precautions! If you have any questions in regards to your specific child, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a timely manner.
We are a Year-Round Gym:
If you intend to only be in the Fall classes or Summer classes
You must withdraw your child from class
Otherwise you will be charged for that class that they are enrolled in.
Regular Office Hours
Monday through Friday
8:00 AM to 7:30 PM
Rules and Policies
Help Tyler Fight Osteosarcoma